Brad Watkins, MD
Board-Certified General & Bariatric Surgeon
Covid-19 Update: Your health is of the utmost importance to us. Proliance Surgical Specialists at Overlake remains open to serve the medical needs of our patients and community.
Brad Watkins, MD is a board-certified general and bariatric surgeon who practices at Overlake Medical Center in Bellevue, WashingtonBrad Watkins, MD has joined Proliance Surgeons, Inc., Puget Sound's premier surgical specialty group with the most comprehensive practice support infrastructure in the region. He has over 23 years of clinical experience and expertise in the following areas:
Surgical Procedures & Services
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Robotic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair (TEP, TAP)
- Meshless hernia repair
- Umbilical hernia
- Abdominal wall hernia
- Incisional hernia
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication
- Laparoscopic hiatal hernia repair
- Laparoscopic paraesophageal hernia repair
- Laparoscopic splenectomy
- Laparoscopic small bowel tumors
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic lysis of adhesions
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
- Revisional bariatric surgery
- Laparoscopic gastric band removal
- Laparoscopic band to sleeve conversion
- Portacath placement
"Dr. Watkins is a vey kind man!"
"Dr. Watkins and his team have been amazing through my journey. They are helping me every step of the way and I really appreciate them."
"He seemed very interested in my questions and ensuring that I understood answers and progressions.".
"Dr. Watkins was amazing! He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease about my upcoming surgery."